Assistant Operations Manager
Responsible for the safe operation of water experiences, patron surveillance ensuring guest safety, and delivering exemplary guest service.
• Ensures the proper use of safety practices and procedures while surveilling the lake in water depths up to twenty (20) feet. Safely evacuate the lake in accordance to operating procedures.
• Welcome and greet guests, screen for requirements and special needs. Provide experience information to guests.
• Performing proper inspection of the inflatables prior to park open to ensure show quality and proper working conditions, which includes being submerged in the water.
• Cleaning of the inflatables when applicable.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Constantly monitor immediate area and surroundings for trash and debris and
• Must be at least 15 years old and obtain Lifeguard Waterfront certification, CPR, First Aid, and AED and pass a written and practical American Red Cross Certification
• Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and move equipment pertaining to the experiences.
• Ability to make quick decisions, recognize, respond to, and extract an individual in distress.
• Must be able to communicate via whistle and distinguish hand signals at a distance of up to 50 feet.
• Responsible for evacuating the lake and assisting guests through various evacuation methods.
• Must be able to work in an environment with loud noises.
• Must be able to read, write, communicate, and follow safety instructions and procedures. Required to follow an Operations manual.
• Ability to be flexible with work schedule,
• Nooga Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org