Assistant Operations Manager
Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the waterpark experiences while delivering exemplary guest service.
• Responsible for operating experiences, which includes the following: Welcome and greet guests, provide orientation information, safety instructions and ensure ADA compliance, assist guests with special access, evacuate the experience in the case of a shut down.
• Usage of Point of Sale system, while practicing proper cash handling procedures and ensuring the accuracy of funds.
• Engaging guests by asking open ended questions to identify the guests’ need to help them maximize their experience.
• Processing transactions for the sales of experience tickets, checking guests in, equipment rentals, and other offerings.
• Processing beverage and merchandise sales and returns; Wrapping and bagging merchandise, handing out purchased beverages.
• Stocking and retrieving merchandise and supplies.
• Properly issues and receives back equipment rental items. Conduct daily inventory of all items available for rental.
• Identifies and communicates any equipment rental items that need repair and/or are no longer usable.
• Quickly reporting any safety concerns to management.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Constantly monitor immediate area and surroundings for trash and debris and assist in its removal as needed.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and move equipment pertaining to the experiences.
• Must be able to meet physical demands, including ability stand for prolonged periods of time (2+ hours at a time).
• Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work outdoors in hot, cold, and humid conditions.
• Must be able to work in an environment with loud noises.
• Must be able to read, write, communicate, and follow safety instructions and procedures. Required to follow an operations manual.
• Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Strong Customer Service orientation.
• Nooga Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org